• Villain

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

sum1

Grand Admiral
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Elon Musk in the guy that has made 10 million dollars in 4 days selling flamethrowers. also, the CEO of SpaceX as well as PayPal, Tesla Inc., Hyperloop, SolarCity, OpenAI, The Boring Company, Neuralink, Zip2 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk ) his titles include...
CEO of Tesla, Inc.
CEO of Neuralink
Chairman of SolarCity
Co-chairman of OpenAI
anyone that has been following any of these knows that SpaceX is the most likely to be the first to put a person on Mars.
So my question is is this man going Iron man or Lex Luthor?

Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
he uses alot of his own money to make the world better either it be advancing the automotive industry(electric cars becomming more of a reality) or it be trying to advance space exploration(Everyone else in the world just stopped caring and funding has gone down everywhere). Yeah he sold some flamethrowers but you know thats life people want to harm others he just makes tools and then turns around and uses that money to do something else that is actually worthwhile.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Mr. Musk has a history of using a lot of government tax money for his projects, he's no Bruce Wayne. I don't think he's evil, but he seems to have no qualms about sucking at the public teat. Maybe he thinks it's only fair that governments help fund all the good work he does for enriching people's lives.

sum1

Grand Admiral
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Maybe he is just out to make the world/s (mars soonTM) a better place?
that is what all villains say...
Mr. Musk has a history of using a lot of government tax money for his projects, he's no Bruce Wayne. I don't think he's evil, but he seems to have no qualms about sucking at the public teat. Maybe he thinks it's only fair that governments help fund all the good work he does for enriching people's lives.
I agree he is no Bruce Wayne, although Bruce did do government work (the Batmobile from the Nolan was meant for the military) If he is a hero then I would see him more as an Iron Man. but people can appear good with evil intent. I do not like the government funding him... well to be more honest I do not like the government funding any businessman outside of contract work, and even then it's iffy.

Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
that is what all villains say...

I agree he is no Bruce Wayne, although Bruce did do government work (the Batmobile from the Nolan was meant for the military) If he is a hero then I would see him more as an Iron Man. but people can appear good with evil intent. I do not like the government funding him... well to be more honest I do not like the government funding any businessman outside of contract work, and even then it's iffy.
The government funds me to goto work everyday lol

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Lies, you are here to promote violence and war
I am a pacifist i'll have you know.

I am also self proclaimed head of TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL). We are currently working a the highly secret new gun, the TP:20,000 - it uses ultra-cheap ammo that is freely available almost everywhere Humans are: here is a sneak peak of its combat potential:

toilet_paper_gun_prank.gif

Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I am a pacifist i'll have you know.

I am also self proclaimed head of TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL). We are currently working a the highly secret new gun, the TP:20,000 - it uses ultra-cheap ammo that is freely available almost everywhere Humans are: here is a sneak peak of its combat potential:

That gun is absolutely brilliant where do i order one?

Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That gun is absolutely brilliant where do i order one?
Its still being tested by the most brilliant minds of TWRL, but i'm sure if you type "Leaf Blower Toilet Paper Gun" into YouTube you'll find hundreds of Self Assembly instruction videos.